My name is Akshat Tandon and I am a computer science undergraduate at IIIT-H( International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad ).
Open Source experience
I was a Season of KDE 2015 participant and contributed by coding two educational activities for GCompris. Currently I am a participant of GSoC under Marble, KDE
Contributions to KDE
- Marble ** Currently a GSoC student of Marble, KDE
- GCompris ** Graph Coloring activity (merged with the main branch). ** Letter in word activity (merged with the main branch)
Some of my mini projects are:
- Projectile shooting 2D game(using OpenGL, C++) Shoot a projectile to dislodge a target from its position.
- Adventure Land 3D game(using OpenGL, C++) Move a box around a 3D world while collecting golden boxes and preventing collision from the bad boxes and preventing the box from falling down from an open pit.
- Ultimate Tic Tac Toe playing intelligent bot(using Python) Play a modified version of ultimate tic tac toe with the computer. This AI bot searches for the best move using a minimax search tree with alpha beta pruning.
- Donkey Kong clone(using PyGame, Python)
- A simple linux shell(using C)
- Program to construct finite fields using polynomial rings(using C)
- A simple file transfer program utilizing sockets(using C,C++)
- An image sharing web portal(using Java servlets)